About Beacon Financial Limited - IFA Cambridgeshire
Beacon Financial Limited is designed to help our clients reach their own aspirations, and create a financial blanket they are happy with.
Beacon listens to what you want, and offers advice accordingly – we do not provide advice on what would suit us best.
Depending on where you are in your life, and your desires for the future, your advisor, and our team of Paraplanners, will be there to research every avenue possible for you, until we find what will fit your needs best.
One unique feature, which we offer our clients, is our Investment Portfolio. This is where, depending on your attitude to risk, our Investment Co-ordinator (Alex Bland) monitors our clients investments, every month, and makes sure they are in the right place for you. If Alex feels that your money would be better off somewhere different each month, we will contact you and ask for your permission to switch the funds over.
Along with this feature we provide our clients with their own unique username and password, which gives them the opportunity to login, online, and view their funds. Meaning you know exactly what is happening with your money at all times.
Whilst this is a very popular option with our clients, we also specialise in the following services:
- Strategic investment planning solutions
- Retirement Solutions
- Personal Pensions, S.I.P.P.s, S.S.A.S.s, Stakeholder
- Inheritance Tax Mitigation planning and solutions
- Tax mitigation opportunities for Income, Capital Gains and Corporation Tax
- Personal Protection, Life, Critical Illness, Income Replacement
- Corporate Protection, Share Purchase, Keyman, Partnership, Business Succession Planning
- Private Health Schemes and Long Term Care programmes
- University and school fees planning
- Mortgages - Commercial and Personal
Additionally, and because of our independent status, we can offer you a choice of commission or fee-based tariffs for our services.
Beacon provides advice to personal as well as corporate clients.
The Financial Services Authority does not regulate Commercial Mortgages or Taxation Advice.
Cookies and how we use them.
We operate an implied consent policy. This means that we assume that if you visit the website with your browser set to accept cookies that you are happy with their usage. If you are not happy you should not use the site or delete these cookies at the end of your visit.